What is required of a classroom volunteer?
- Classroom volunteers visit an elementary classroom each month (October through April) during the school day
to lead an approximately 45 minute discussion with the students.
- We will provide the artwork, background
information, suggested discussion questions, and classroom activities.
- Volunteers will spend around 45 minutes
to an hour of at home prep time each month.
- No experience required! Volunteers will attend a training
session and do a practice presentation.
- All volunteers need is enthusiasm and a desire to work with children
teachers will stay in the room to help with any problems or discipline issues.